Thank you for all your continued support!
Garden Treasure Hunt
1st August 2022
Here’s what you’ll need! :
- Your children’s favourite sweet treats
- Post-it’s, flashcards, or simply paper and a pen
- Nice weather
- A basket or container
- Hide your children’s favourite sweet treats around your garden, perhaps where they may find interesting plants or creatures. It’s important to consider height and point of view for your children, and any obstacles that may get in their way should be cleared.
- Start writing your clues at the end and work backwards, maybe consider using rhyme and riddles to adjust the difficulty.
- Set your start point, give them their baskets, and watch them go!